All images are free to use under a creative commons non-commercial license. The license allows for free use of the images in return for a link back to BryanSides.com. Examples of creative commons non-commercial use may include (but not exclusive to) blog posts, Facebook sharing, etc.
What is a Creative Commons Non-Commercial Licence?
- You are free to share the work (copy, distribute, and transmit the work)
- You are also free to remix the work (to modify the work)
- By doing so you agree to the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work to “Bryan Sides” and “BryanSides.com”
- Non-commercial use. You may not use the images on this site for commercial use under any circumstances.
Email for licensing info. Images are available for commercial use only with expressly granted permission from Creative Alloy LLC. A licensing fee will be generated based on standard traffic/following/viewing criteria.